Sonic XF Episode 176Sonic XF Episode 176: “The Greatest Pirate Fleet! Pirate Admiral Don Krieg!”Sonic XF Episode 176 by Hawke525
We start off where Cory and Zeff are in an argument inside the dining room, with his friends right there in the scene.
Cory: Hey listen, old man. I’m the Sou Chef around here! What do you mean you don’t need me anymore!?
Zeff: You fight with customers all the time, you flirt with every woman under 80 who walks through here. You can’t even cook a decent meal. You’re worth less to me than the chum after brunch. That’s what I mean.
The chefs eavesdrop from upstairs…
Cory (sees chefs, angered): ….!!!
Zeff: Oh and let’s not forget about how the other cooks avoid you like you’re poison.
Zeff: So just run off and be a pirate or whatever. But just get out of this restaurant.
Sonic and the others: ….
Cory: So that’s how it is? You shoot off from the mouth and you’d expect for me
Sonic XF Episode 175Sonic XF Episode 175: “Unwelcomed Customer! Cory’s Food and Gin’s Debt!”Sonic XF Episode 175 by Hawke525
We start off by the restroom of the Baratie and a male customer, who needs to “go”, is just about to enter it.
Male Customer A: Hold it…Almost there…!
Then just as he is about to open the door, he stops as he hears a loud and proud voice from someone who appears to be a cook.
Proud Cook: Customer Service equals love! And Love equals restaurant! The customer is the KING!!!! **plucks out nose hair**
**[Patti the Cook of the Baratie]**
We see the man inside the restroom by the sink, talking into the mirror.
Patti: Pleasant greetings to the customer is what it’s all about! The customer is always right and we stand by that.
He goes into various goofy, comical expression has he goes through his greetings.
Patti: Welcome ya damn bastards! But don’t ya ever come back! Awfully sorry about that! You all so pathetic and I laugh!! YAHOO!!!
After some moments
Sonic XF Episode 174Sonic X Episode 174: “The Fighting Cook In Sight! Cory of the Sea Restaurant!”Sonic XF Episode 174 by Hawke525
We start off on a ship belonging to the Marines, a man pours red wine into a fine woman’s glass.
Fine Woman: So, Dearest. Fess up. Where are you taking me?
We see the man with a stitched scar on his cheek and pink hair.
Unknown Man: Darling, this place is great. Trust me, alright?
Fine Woman: So mysterious. Well it’s not a restaurant floating in the middle of the ocean is it?
As they raise their glasses full of red wine, we see the man’s hand, braced with metal knuckles.
Unknown Man: Hahaha. Here’s to your beauty.
As the ship continues to sail…
Unknown Man (off-screen): Just wait ‘til you see this place.
We now see our heroes as they continue to be in a predicament. Johnny stands up as his nose starts to bleed after his confrontation with Sonic.
Johnny: Why are you here on a pirate ship!?
Sean: Relax, Johnny. First off, this isn’t a pirate ship. Secondly
|**For those newcomers who will want REQ's in the future. Easy access to the rulez. Sorry for the amount of reading**|
So basically I'll do only those two styles of the Sonic Channel wallpapers.
Here are some conditions (I know there's a lot but still)...
1. These will not be calendars, just simply wallpapers (1920 x 1200) for your benefit.
2. Please give me a CLEAR AND COLORED reference (FULL BODY) of your requested character(s), the full name (including their SPECIES/TITLE) and title for the text. Ex. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. I will take breaks from doing these here and there. How long? That will depend how much college and other personal business take my time. This will not mean requests/ comms will end forever unless I say so.
4. Please do not rush me, especially if i get a lot of stuff all at once and i have my own artwork to finish.
5. DO NOT STEAL ARTWORK AND CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN CREATION!
6. If you want the request, please specifically mention that you want a requests in the journal's COMMENTS SECTION ONLY. Which journal you ask? The journal that mentions REQ's being open (along with the right date). REQ comments on my main profile page or anywhere else WILL NOT get you a spot.
7. If you would like to do an art trade please let me know, even if i'm full for REQ's. I'll be happy to work something out.
8. Sometimes there's no First Come, First Serve basis. It depends on how easy that REQ is. The asking process is First Come, First Serve to get a spot. But for the most part, i tend to go down the list in order.
**NEW** 9. The wallpapers will only have one character. DOES NOT apply with commissions Sonic Channel style only. 40 points for additional character.
10. No cost for REQ's of course lol. Just add me on ur watchlist and continue to view my work PPPPPLLLLLZZZZ X3!!! That would be most appreciating!
11. I'll take the maximum of 5 REQs on my waiting list. After that, you'll just have to wait until the waiting list goes down to ZERO REQs AND MY SIGN SAYS SO AND I MAKE A NEW REQ JOURNAL. Watching me is the best thing you can do to keep yourself updated on my progress and status. The same goes for commissions as well.
12. i prefer to do FC's; not Sonic, Luffy, Pokemon, whoever, whatever. i'll do those on my own time later. Unless it's an FC+Official character couple thing and it's a character that i won't draw in my usual line-up. I also will not do RECOLORED CHARACTERS! For commissions it's fine but recolored characters are still no good.
13. I'll draw Anthros, humans, w/e... As long as it doesn't involve anything like hentai or w/e that's porno related.
14. There's a new style on the Sonic Channel. With that, PLEASE SPECIFY if you like the old style fav.me/d2i0niv the new style sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enj… If you would like a new STYLE wallpaper, please give me a full color reference for your character.
**IMPORTANT** 15. Please give your character's full title, which style you want, and the link to your character's FULLY BODY REF all in one comment so that it goes by quicker and i don't have to ask questions as much.
16. If you would like to add certain things such as logos, insignias, etc., then let me know in the journal comments as well.
17. There will be a time where i will decline a frequent "customer". That way, newcomers have a chance to get their's. Not so much for commissions.
**NEW** 18. If you want your own REQ to be available as a print through DeviantArt. Let me know via comment or note and I'll upload a bigger version of said REQ. A watermark will be there in the preview version.
**NEW** 19. I accept points or paypal when it comes to commissions. Message me and we can sort this out. I won't start 'em until I get the points.
That's it for conditions, check out my own creations in my gallery for a preview before you make some requests ^^.