Sonic XF Episode 164Sonic X Episode 164: “Setting Out to the Seas! Trouble Lies Ahead!”Sonic XF Episode 164 by =Hawke525
It has been days since the last time we saw Sonic and the others. The gang is by the Blue Typhoon at the docks of Hedge Village. The townspeople of Hedge Village are seeing them off, including Makino and Woop Slap. As this is happening, we see Chris with his friends as they chat with the townspeople for the last time.
Chris (narrating): We’ve been here for about a week now. We visited the hometowns of Sonic’s; Sean and Kyo’s; not to forget Andy’s. We also visited Amy’s village, they got a real kick out of her being in a relationship with Sonic. I wished we would visit more hometowns of the rest of my friends but they come from different islands and time was short. They insisted that we got a move on.
Makino: So… You kids are going to the Grand Line?
Sonic: Yup! It’s settled!
Makino (grins): Hm…
Woop Slap: How reckless kids are nowadays
Sonic XF Episode 163Sonic XF Episode 163: “The Past of the Red-Haired Speed Demon!”Sonic XF Episode 163 by =Hawke525
We start off this episode with the sound of Andy and Steven training in the dojo. We pan down to see Andy in a sparring match against Jo while Sonic and the others watch from the side, including Steven and Leila.
Steven: Tired, son?
Andy: Hah, do you think I am?
Steven: Come on, son! Show me more of your stuff!
Andy: Don’t have to tell me twice!
Chris: So this is what Jujitsu Karate training is like once you get to Andy’s level.
Ryu: It is much like most other fighting styles, including my own. Hard work, patience, determination…
Andy (fighting): Hah! Hah! TAH!
Jo (dodging): …!
Ryu: Martial Arts are not to be taken lightly.
Mark: Man, sounds difficult… Just training with Andy was hard enough. There’s just so much to take in mind, man.
Ryu (slightly peeved): ….
Sonic: Heheh, Andy definitely fits two of the three.
Knuckles: Speak for yourself.
Sonic (comically g
|I don't have a particular goal.... |
It would be so kind of you guys to help me with my future subscriptions since i have to buy lots of drawing paper for those REQ's. Not trying to force it on you guys. For those who donate, you have all my thanks. Point Commissions for the Sonic Channel wallpapers are welcomed as well.
|**For those newcomers who will want REQ's in the future. Easy access to the rulez. Sorry for the amount of reading**|
So basically I'll do only those two styles of the Sonic Channel wallpapers.
Here are some conditions (I know there's a lot but still)...
1. These will not be calendars, just simply wallpapers (1920 x 1200) for your benefit.
2. Please give me a CLEAR AND COLORED reference (FULL BODY) of your requested character(s), the full name (including their SPECIES/TITLE) and title for the text. Ex. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. I will take breaks from doing these here and there. How long? That will depend how much college and other personal business take my time. This will not mean requests/ comms will end forever unless I say so.
4. Please do not rush me, especially if i get a lot of stuff all at once and i have my own artwork to finish.
5. DO NOT STEAL ARTWORK AND CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN CREATION!
6. If you want the request, please specifically mention that you want a requests in the journal's COMMENTS SECTION ONLY. Which journal you ask? The journal that mentions REQ's being open (along with the right date). REQ comments on my main profile page or anywhere else WILL NOT get you a spot.
7. If you would like to do an art trade please let me know, even if i'm full for REQ's. I'll be happy to work something out.
8. Sometimes there's no First Come, First Serve basis. It depends on how easy that REQ is. The asking process is First Come, First Serve to get a spot. But for the most part, i tend to go down the list in order.
**NEW** 9. The wallpapers will only have one character. DOES NOT apply with commissions Sonic Channel style only. 40 points for additional character.
10. No cost for REQ's of course lol. Just add me on ur watchlist and continue to view my work PPPPPLLLLLZZZZ X3!!! That would be most appreciating!
11. I'll take the maximum of 5 REQs on my waiting list. After that, you'll just have to wait until the waiting list goes down to ZERO REQs AND MY SIGN SAYS SO AND I MAKE A NEW REQ JOURNAL. Watching me is the best thing you can do to keep yourself updated on my progress and status. The same goes for commissions as well.
12. i prefer to do FC's; not Sonic, Luffy, Pokemon, whoever, whatever. i'll do those on my own time later. Unless it's an FC+Official character couple thing and it's a character that i won't draw in my usual line-up. I also will not do RECOLORED CHARACTERS! For commissions it's fine but recolored characters are still no good.
13. I'll draw Anthros, humans, w/e... As long as it doesn't involve anything like hentai or w/e that's porno related.
14. There's a new style on the Sonic Channel. With that, PLEASE SPECIFY if you like the old style fav.me/d2i0niv the new style sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enj… If you would like a new STYLE wallpaper, please give me a full color reference for your character.
**IMPORTANT** 15. Please give your character's full title, which style you want, and the link to your character's FULLY BODY REF all in one comment so that it goes by quicker and i don't have to ask questions as much.
16. If you would like to add certain things such as logos, insignias, etc., then let me know in the journal comments as well.
17. There will be a time where i will decline a frequent "customer". That way, newcomers have a chance to get their's. Not so much for commissions.
**NEW** 18. If you want your own REQ to be available as a print through DeviantArt. Let me know via comment or note and I'll upload a bigger version of said REQ. A watermark will be there in the preview version.
**NEW** 19. I accept points or paypal when it comes to commissions. Message me and we can sort this out. I won't start 'em until I get the points.
That's it for conditions, check out my own creations in my gallery for a preview before you make some requests ^^.