|1. [link] new style **DONE**|
2. Axel the Three Tailed fox [link]
Sword REF [link] **DONE**
3. Reginald Eric "Colt" Volver (Fox on right; tan color; old style) [link]
The Office series ReviewWhat's up everyone?The Office series Review by =Hawke525
Sean here, and today I've decided to give my full review on the mega-hit TV series from NBC, The Office. This will contain spoilers so if you plan to watch it on Netflix or Google Play or w/e, you have been warned! xD
This TV show is a mokumentary about an ordinary paper company, Dunder Mifflin. This features ordinary but colorful people such as the idiotic, kid-minded boss, Michael Scott; Normal, cool guy, Jim Halpert; The cute and quirky receptionist, Pam Beesly; conservative, strange nerd, Dwight Schrute. And the list goes on and so forth...
The idea of having an office life as the theme might the most boring thing for a TV show plot. But this show turned out to be one of the greatest in TV history in my book. The initial pilot had a bad impression on the show. But as it went on, it got better and better real fast. This is actually based off the UK series of the same name.
What made me love the series is the way char
|I don't have a particular goal.... |
It would be so kind of you guys to help me with my future subscriptions since i have to buy lots of drawing paper for those REQ's. Not trying to force it on you guys. For those who donate, you have all my thanks. Point Commissions for the Sonic Channel wallpapers are welcome as well.
|**For those newcomers who will want REQ's in the future. Easy access to the rulez. Sorry for the amount of reading**|
So basically I'll do only those two styles of the Sonic Channel wallpapers.
Here are some conditions (I know there's a lot but still)...
1. These will not be calendars, just simply wallpapers (1920 x 1200) for your benefit.
2. Please give me a CLEAR AND COLORED reference (FULL BODY) of your requested character(s), the full name (including their SPECIES/TITLE) and title for the text. Ex. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. I will take breaks from doing these here and there. How long? That will depend how much college and other personal business take my time. This will not mean requests/ comms will end forever unless I say so.
4. Please do not rush me, especially if i get a lot of stuff all at once and i have my own artwork to finish.
5. DO NOT STEAL ARTWORK AND CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN CREATION!
6. If you want the request, please specifically mention that you want a requests in the journal's COMMENTS SECTION ONLY. Which journal you ask? The journal that mentions REQ's being open (along with the right date). REQ comments on my main profile page or anywhere else WILL NOT get you a spot.
7. If you would like to do an art trade please let me know, even if i'm full for REQ's. I'll be happy to work something out.
8. Sometimes there's no First Come, First Serve basis. It depends on how easy that REQ is. The asking process is First Come, First Serve to get a spot. But for the most part, i tend to go down the list in order.
9. Don't hesitate to ask for more than one character on one wallpaper.
10. No cost for REQ's of course lol. Just add me on ur watchlist and continue to view my work PPPPPLLLLLZZZZ X3!!! That would be most appreciating!
11. I'll take the maximum of 5 REQs on my waiting list. After that, you'll just have to wait until the waiting list goes down to ZERO REQs AND MY SIGN SAYS SO AND I MAKE A NEW REQ JOURNAL. Watching me is the best thing you can do to keep yourself updated on my progress and status. The same goes for commissions as well.
12. i prefer to do FC's; not Sonic, Luffy, Pokemon, whoever, whatever. i'll do those on my own time later. Unless it's an FC+Official character couple thing and it's a character that i won't draw in my usual line-up. I also will not do RECOLORED CHARACTERS!
13. I'll draw Anthros, humans, w/e... As long as it doesn't involve anything like hentai or w/e that's porno related.
14. There's a new style on the Sonic Channel. With that, PLEASE SPECIFY if you like the old style [link] the new style [link] If you would like a new STYLE wallpaper, please give me a full color reference for your character.
**IMPORTANT** 15. Please give your character's full title, which style you want, and the link to your character's FULLY BODY REF all in one comment so that it goes by quicker and i don't have to ask questions as much.
16. If you would like to add certain things such as logos, insignias, etc., then let me know in the journal comments as well.
17. There will be a time where i will decline a frequent "customer". That way, newcomers have a chance to get their's. Not so much for commissions.
**NEW** 18. If you want your own REQ to be available as a print through DeviantArt. Let me know via comment or note and I'll upload a bigger version of said REQ. A watermark will be there in the preview version.
**NEW** 19. I accept points or paypal when it comes to commissions. Message me and we can sort this out. I won't start 'em until I get the points.
That's it for conditions, check out my own creations in my gallery for a preview before you make some requests ^^.