H-525 Review: Capt. America- Winter Soldier ReviewCapt. America: Winter Soldier ReviewH-525 Review: Capt. America- Winter Soldier Review by Hawke525
What’s up everyone? Sean here and this is the third movie I saw during my flight to Japan. I got the chance to catch Captain America: Winter Soldier on that little screen. There will be some SPOILERS along the way so you have been WARNED.
Let me say that right off the start that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. The people were right to say that it was a great movie to watch during the time of its release.
Capt. America gets used to the modern life and does his best to do so, meanwhile, there’s some underground conspiracy going on within Shield. Turns out that Hydra was formed within Shield even after the defeat of Red Skull.
Other than that, there’s really nothing to say about the story. It was simple but they pulled off the scenes damn well, on-par with the Avengers. The action parts were great. The fights had that meatiness to it. Winter Soldier looked pretty damn cool if you ask me.
This overall keeps on your fe
H-525 Review: FrozenFrozen ReviewH-525 Review: Frozen by Hawke525
What’s up everyone? Sean here and this is part 2 of 3 of my reviews from movies I caught during my flight to Japan. This was quite the treat, and it’s Disney’s newest blockbuster, Frozen, that everyone was SO crazy about. Finally got to fill my curiosity on this peace. I will SPOIL parts so here’s the warning. Did it live up the craze for me? Let’s find out…!
This Disney film already starts off with an interesting musical number but that becomes uninteresting quickly once more you see more of the musical moments and probably the most boring one out of all of them. This film seems to have more musicals than other Disney films it seems to me. Anyways, Anna and Elsa are princesses of the kingdom, Arendelle, and establishes that they’re very close, during their early days. Elsa has magical powers, unexplained on how she got them which is kinda disappointing. These powers allow her to create and control ice, but hasn’t mastered t
H-525 Review: Anchorman 2What’s up everyone, Sean here and this is part one of the three movies I saw during my flight to Japan. Ron Burgundy and the boys are back for a sequel of the over-the-top comedy movie featuring news anchoring. Was it a good idea? You’ll about to find out. Mind you that I might give away some parts of the movie so SPOILER ALERT!H-525 Review: Anchorman 2 by Hawke525
Right off the bat it seems to start off like any other typical sequel to a hit movie. Burgundy and his wife, Veronica, continue to be news anchors together, this time in New York City. Then, the unexpected happens where Veronica becomes the first female primetime news anchor while Burgundy gets fired. Being the fool that Burgundy is known for, he offers his wife an ultimatum between him and her upcoming job. The choice seemed obvious. Later his life goes nowhere as he hosts Sea World while drunk off his ass. He once again gets fired but runs into someone who had an eye on him. After a talk over breakfast, that man offers Burgundy a job as a news anc
I love crossing over my favorite anime, games, and all other media, including my own cartoons.|
3DS Friend Code: 0903 2746 4625
PLEASE read rules and conditions first **located in custom box, under my journals**
Skype: hawke525 (please tell me that you're from DeviantArt if you wanna add me)
Follow me on Twitch! www.twitch.tv/hawke525
Check my store on RedBubble! ! www.redbubble.com/people/hawke…
Channels! (Check out my Twitter feed for videos!)
The Hawke (main channel) www.youtube.com/user/hawke525?…
theblackstorm100 (deviantart channel) www.youtube.com/user/TheBlacks…
TheGamingHawke (gaming channel) www.youtube.com/user/TheGaming…
|**For those newcomers who will want REQ's in the future. Easy access to the rulez. Sorry for the amount of reading**|
So basically I'll do only those two styles of the Sonic Channel wallpapers.
Here are some conditions (I know there's a lot but still)...
1. These will not be calendars, just simply wallpapers (1920 x 1200) for your benefit.
2. Please give me a CLEAR AND COLORED reference (FULL BODY) of your requested character(s), the full name (including their SPECIES/TITLE) and title for the text. Ex. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. I will take breaks from doing these here and there. How long? That will depend how much college and other personal business take my time. This will not mean requests/ comms will end forever unless I say so.
4. Please do not rush me, especially if i get a lot of stuff all at once and i have my own artwork to finish.
5. DO NOT STEAL ARTWORK AND CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN CREATION!
6. If you want the request, please specifically mention that you want a requests in the journal's COMMENTS SECTION ONLY. Which journal you ask? The journal that mentions REQ's being open (along with the right date). REQ comments on my main profile page or anywhere else WILL NOT get you a spot.
7. If you would like to do an art trade please let me know, even if i'm full for REQ's. I'll be happy to work something out.
8. Sometimes there's no First Come, First Serve basis. It depends on how easy that REQ is. The asking process is First Come, First Serve to get a spot. But for the most part, i tend to go down the list in order.
**NEW** 9. The wallpapers will only have one character. DOES NOT apply with commissions Sonic Channel style only. 40 points for additional character.
10. No cost for REQ's of course lol. Just add me on ur watchlist and continue to view my work PPPPPLLLLLZZZZ X3!!! That would be most appreciating!
11. I'll take the maximum of 5 REQs on my waiting list. After that, you'll just have to wait until the waiting list goes down to ZERO REQs AND MY SIGN SAYS SO AND I MAKE A NEW REQ JOURNAL. Watching me is the best thing you can do to keep yourself updated on my progress and status. The same goes for commissions as well.
12. i prefer to do FC's; not Sonic, Luffy, Pokemon, whoever, whatever. i'll do those on my own time later. Unless it's an FC+Official character couple thing and it's a character that i won't draw in my usual line-up. I also will not do RECOLORED CHARACTERS! For commissions it's fine but recolored characters are still no good.
13. I'll draw Anthros, humans, w/e... As long as it doesn't involve anything like hentai or w/e that's porno related.
14. There's a new style on the Sonic Channel. With that, PLEASE SPECIFY if you like the old style fav.me/d2i0niv the new style sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enj… If you would like a new STYLE wallpaper, please give me a full color reference for your character.
**IMPORTANT** 15. Please give your character's full title, which style you want, and the link to your character's FULLY BODY REF all in one comment so that it goes by quicker and i don't have to ask questions as much.
16. If you would like to add certain things such as logos, insignias, etc., then let me know in the journal comments as well.
17. There will be a time where i will decline a frequent "customer". That way, newcomers have a chance to get their's. Not so much for commissions.
**NEW** 18. If you want your own REQ to be available as a print through DeviantArt. Let me know via comment or note and I'll upload a bigger version of said REQ. A watermark will be there in the preview version.
**NEW** 19. I accept points when it comes to commissions. Message me and we can sort this out. I won't start 'em until I get the points.
That's it for conditions, check out my own creations in my gallery for a preview before you make some requests ^^.